Last minute poster submissions
Submit your abstract for last minute poster presentation here.
Format: English language
Typeface and font size: Arial, 11 points.
WORK TITLE: In capital letters and bold. Maximum 150 characters with spaces. Scientific names must be written in italics.
Authors: full name and surname; first letter in uppercase. Authors should be listed in the order in which they will appear in the publication. Do not include the academic titles or the administrative position held in your institution, or the initials of the scientific societies to which you belong.
Affiliations: the first capital letter followed by lowercase letters, except for acronyms, if applicable.
Abstract body: the maximum word limit is 500. Do not use tabs and indents. It should contain an introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion and conclusions (without writing the subtitles). Figures, tables, acknowledgments or bibliographic references should not be included. Scientific names of genera and species must be written in italics. Species are written as a complete binomial the first time they are used, then the generic name will be abbreviated, except after a period.
Keywords: they will be placed in a separate line from the body of the abstract, with this subtitle: «Keywords». Up to 5 words, maximum 100 characters in total; in uppercase and separated by semicolons.
Financing: if you consider it necessary, include the financing in a separate line, after the keywords. Maximum: 100 characters with spaces.
Topics in Leishmaniasis or other kinetoplastids:
- Prevention and control.
- Molecular Biology.
- Clinical forms.
- Drug Discovery.
- Implementation research/Operative research.
- Social sciences.
- Other (must specify).
Find out if your abstract was accepted here.
For Oral presentations:
- The oral communications will have a space of 10 minutes: 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for questions. The presentation must be made in PowerPoint and will be delivered to the organizing committee early in the morning on the day of your presentation.
- On our website we will publish the final scientific program in which you can find the date, time and room of your presentation.
For poster presentations:
- The posters will have a space of one hour a day for presentation. On our website we will publish the final scientific program in which you can find the date, time and panel number assigned.
- The size of the posters (printed) must be 70 cm x 100 cm, in vertical orientation. It will be posted on a 1 m x 2 m surface, glued with double-sided tape only (they cannot be glued in another way and cannot be hung).
- You can claim the double-sided tape to the organizing committee to post it by yourself early in the morning on the day of your presentation.
Learn if your abstract was accepted here.
Before May 31st, at least one of the authors must be registered for the event. Otherwise, the summary will not be taken into account in the calendar.
There is no limit to abstracts per author.
If you are registering the abstract, but you can’t attend or plan to present it at the event, you can register another speaker within the form.
Want to assist? Please visit https://www.worldleish7.org/registration/.
Need help planning your stay? Please visit https://www.worldleish7.org/location/, to find all the tourist information you may need: flights, hotels, visas and more.
If you have any questions regarding your abstract, please send us an email to email@example.com. For other questions regarding registration or the event in general you can address firstname.lastname@example.org.